The Only Cookbook You'll Ever Need to Burn Fat, Keep it Off and Live Your Healthiest, Happiest Life Simplify your life and remove all th...

Keto Cookbook

Keto Cookbook

Keto Cookbook

8 10 99
The Only Cookbook You'll Ever Need to Burn Fat, Keep it Off and Live Your Healthiest, Happiest Life
Simplify your life and remove all the guesswork when it comes to cooking for your new Keto Lifestyle






The Perfect Keto Cookbook is the cookbook I wish someone had sold to me when I first started my Keto journey years ago... 
k.i.s.s
(Keep It Simple Sunshine)
 simple = sustainable.  Here are the basics...




  • Each recipe in this book uses only ingredients found on the Clovis Approved Foods List
  • I show you the exact Macronutrient Ratio for each recipe (Fat, Protein, and Net Carbs) 
  • I provide Nutrition Facts and Serving Sizes for each recipe.
  • All of these recipes have been tested for simplicity. In fact, they're so easy a Caveman could cook them...

Get Cooking Today!



0 comments: